пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cheap airline ticket to warsaw




SPOOOIIIILLLLLLEEERRRR Youapos;ve been warned XD

HOLY�FUCKING�SHIT The I LOVE this chapter so much Tsunade finally reached her limit and fought back with the annoying old geezers. HA TAKE�THAT The chapterapos;s full of tension in the air, I feel so excited and anxious and sorry....sorry for the village that is. I canapos;t believe the village of Konoha is in grave danger again Then� that Danzo appears and killed the frog... Err toad that was supposed to report Naruto and who-was-that-sage-toad-master to get back to the village�WHAT�THE�HELL OH�MY�GAWD Iapos;m going crazy just thinking about it. Aw man. This is so bad. There are so many negative possibilities that might happen to the village. So many what ifs are running through my head now. DAMMIT. I hope Naruto gets back to the village soon or he wonapos;t have anything to return to. Oh, and DANZO�IS�BAAAAAD

I wonder when will Sasuke show up again. I already miss him.

END�SPOILER.

Oh and by the way, this might be a bit late but, I�FUCKING love both the new ending and opening songs of Shippuden -sigh- I canapos;t stop listening to it. Iapos;ve already made them my lullaby too. Haha



enterprise.comvegas, cheap airline ticket to warsaw, cheap airline ticket to washington, cheap airline ticket to washington dc.



Комментариев нет: